Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
This is just a temporary guide to let people connect to the server even though you've automatically updated to 1.2 Beta. This should be undone once the server has upgraded to 1.2 Beta.

Download this file (it is the old minecraft.jar):
[Removed by Admin]

Windows
Start -> Run -> %appdata% -> Open .minecraft/bin

Once .minecraft/bin is open, rename the current minecraft.jar to minecraft.jarbackup or something that indicates its a backup.

Unzip that file I had you download into this folder.

Run Minecraft and connect to server.

How to undo
Delete the minecraft.jar and rename minecraft.jarbackup to minecraft.jar

Why this works
Minecraft automatically updates (usually), so it will automatically downloaded the new minecraft.jar, however, it only does this once. So if someone saves a copy of the previous version minecraft.jar, you can just replace it with the new one and it will set you back to a previous version without re-updating.
does anyone know when it will be up to 1.2? cus last time a big update happened there was a long period of time where i couldnt get on the server
billknye wrote:I wonder how/if new trees, ore etc will be available in the existing world, or if we will have to venture out into new chunks to get new stuff.
Pretty sure you'll have to venture to new areas to get new ores/trees. The world shouldn't add anything new to any pre-exisiting chunks
should i google for that .jar since it has been removed?
im in physical pain from withdrawals right now. i cant stop fantasizing about destroying and placing... cubes!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]