Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By zellbud
After like 4-5 years I'm back, hope the server can come alive again! Well anyways, anyone with Villagers for sale please leave a comment on here and message me when i'm on. It should be easy for me to make a time after 4 PDT. Thanks glad to be back :)
By Nephalem
I would highly recommend that you obtain villagers by yourself as it is often most convenient. You might be familiar with the process, but just in case you don't:
1. Find a zombie villager (All zombie spawns have a 5% chance of becoming a zombie villager. To speed up the process you can utilize a zombie spawner found in various places)
2. Cure two zombie villagers (Explained here)
3. Transport the two villagers to your facilities.
By Tee
Isn't it easier to chuck the zombie villager a helmet (to protect it from burning up in sunlight) and have it chase you home before curing? Saves having to move the cured villager - they're annoying to handle without rails.
By Grelman
Tee wrote:Isn't it easier to chuck the zombie villager a helmet (to protect it from burning up in sunlight) and have it chase you home before curing? Saves having to move the cured villager - they're annoying to handle without rails.
I think its only like a 25% chance nowadays that a zombie actually picks items up. Although that may have changed. Also I've heard villager transport is easier with boats nowadays too, easier said than done though obviously.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]