Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By theangrybaboon
I don't know which account the forum will think i'm using right now, but the account i've been using recently is TotalAnarchy_.

I went back to my old wall i made about half a year ago (x2900,z-3660) and found it was claimed by PonderingChris. I just want to be able to get all my stuff from my chests into my new home so if any mod can help me or get in contact with him it would be a great help.

Thanks, TotalAnarchy_/Theangrybaboon/Sometimes even last_starman/Used to be Markman2001

P.S: I am not jeff even though i almost stole his name.
By PonderingChris
Hey,

You gave me the plot before you left. You built this giant wall and then said that you've made the plot public and I can have it if I want.

You're welcome to get stuff out of your chests, as it's not been touched. I simply bought the land around me so no one else would take it.

From what I recall, there's not much stuff in your chest as you already took it before you left. I've not checked them for a good few months though.

I'll give you plot rights in a few hours :)

Thanks,
PonderingChris
By theangrybaboon
PonderingChris wrote:Hey,

You gave me the plot before you left. You built this giant wall and then said that you've made the plot public and I can have it if I want.

You're welcome to get stuff out of your chests, as it's not been touched. I simply bought the land around me so no one else would take it.

From what I recall, there's not much stuff in your chest as you already took it before you left. I've not checked them for a good few months though.

I'll give you plot rights in a few hours :)

Thanks,
PonderingChris
Oh thank you very much, I must've forgotten, sorry about that!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]