Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Falconis
As I am trying to shift stylistically somewhat from a produced YouTube channel to a more streamed and live option like Twitch, I was wanting to know if we have any restrictions in the community as to what and how we stream from the server. I couldn't find any other posts on this matter and I would also like to know what the community thinks.

My intent is to spend more time on MineRealm, and I have a ton of stuff that I either need to finish building, or that I need to start from scratch. Instead of streaming MC Realms, I would rather do it on a permanent server that is still alive (albeit with shallow breath and a weak pulse). I figured that I could kill two birds with one stone, and since I am not popular on YT or Twitch, it wouldn't be an issue. My website partner and I have been streaming 1-2 times a week for the last month and it has gained us a few new followers each time, a few of which ask to play along with us. I recognize that it could potentially bring trolls over to the server, but it might also bring new players who could fall in love with MR like I did.
By Grelman
Eh, what's a few more trolls in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah I'm pretty sure streaming minerealm is perfectly ok, I remember Spritzo used to stream playing minerealm, and advertised it in-game as well. Besides it is free advertising for the server which could use all the help it can get.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]