Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By TechnoProdigy
guige1 wrote:After reading multiple of the V5 related posts I have not seen intelli comment on what his plans are for the future of the server. Intelli has made this server amazing but I can't help but feel his enthusiasm isn't there. I hope that his absence is due to being busy but after this much time I don't know. I very much hope that v5 is released. I hope to see you all on soon.
guige1
Probably doesn't help that nobody donates anymore, so the server is most likely completely out-of-pocket for him.
By TechnoProdigy
Bu1ld0g wrote:That's because nobody trusts bitcoin.
And it's much more complicated than using PayPal, which tons of people already have.
By MindlessInsanity
TechnoProdigy wrote:
And it's much more complicated than using PayPal, which tons of people already have.
This generally makes me mad. Bitcoin is a way better alternative, decentralized, can have no tax, anonymous, and easy to use. Though people are such sheep hardly anyone besides criminals will use it.
By TechnoProdigy
MindlessInsanity wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:
This generally makes me mad. Bitcoin is a way better alternative, decentralized, can have no tax, anonymous, and easy to use. Though people are such sheep hardly anyone besides criminals will use it.
Oh get over yourself.

Bitcoin is confusing to people. PayPal is perfectly fine, and lots of people already have it. Nobody outside of nerds on the internet gives a single care about it being "decentralized" and "anonymous".

At least with Paypal the value of the money you sent won't fluctuate wildly between the time it was sent and the time the receiver claims it...
By river33
Honestly, I would probably start playing a bit if we had a new server. I'm super tired of people just logging in every 30 days... But mostly, I hate that Admins never have their realms expire... and Admins have probably 50% of the spawn realms currently. (I think only Intelli and Rokkr should have this ability).
By Dilsifprosif1
We need v5 because its minerealms only hope, I would rather play single player than hop on minerealm seeing one person on that doesnt even attempt to talk. Right now minerealms a single player with free melons.
By dlgn
I'm going to be completely honest here: I don't know if anything could get me to come back. I have much less free time than I used to (probably true for a lot of players my age), and something has to be worth my time for me to do it. MineRealm was that for a while, especially since I had a history with the server, a treasured place in its surprisingly rich culture, and plenty of friends. That's more or less gone now (the server history would more or less reboot itself, the culture would probably be very different, and many of my friends are either gone or I barely know them anymore because it's been so long), along with the mystique from when Minecraft itself was new. Don't take this as an "I'm leaving" message—I'll definitely still play now and then (I can't leave you guys ;)), and I'd love to be proven wrong, but at this point, I'm not sure if anything could match that.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]