Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
Around 2770 / 64 / -1660 there's a structure that has been abandoned (as far as I'm aware) for a very long time.

I want to buy this area. I've left the structure, the items inside, and the tree it's on intact, but I want to remove them. I'm not a fan of the juxtaposition of this tree-fort and my stone slabs.

My main concern is what to do with the items. There's no guarantee that the owner and I will be on at the same time if they ever come back, so I won't be able to return them. A staff member could hold onto them, or I could store them somewhere and inform the staff of their location in case the owner comes back.

The reasoning for my mass spread of stone slabs is purely aesthetic. I currently have no plans to construct anything in this land, but I have been contemplating some potential ideas, should I ever decide to.

If it's better that I do not destroy the tree house, I'll leave it alone and just replace all the ground around it.
Syntax error. Does not compute.
Yeah, I figured someone would say something like that. Personally, I think it looks neat (literally, too). It isn't the most appealing or interesting sight, but I like how it stands out from all of the dirt and trees you typically see.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]