Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By dlgn
Seratias wrote:In my opinion, anything to get people talking is good. Salt and rage induces a lot of talking. Therefor maximum salt = maximum good. This simple equation lets us determine future steps that must be taken:

- More PVP times What does that mean?
- More general shenanigans Agreed.
- Don't enforce trade cheaters / people that don't pay (will be interesting to see how the community reacts to this) This is basically legalizing stealing, it would destroy the MineRealm economy since we have no way of policing them ourselves.
- Let TNT be detonated, and only affects realms that do not share a border with the realm of activation (TNT cannons more interesting, eh?) This would just make griefing easier.
- Multiple spawns & cities - applications to be a spawn should be accepted willy nilly so that people can spawn in tiny hellhole towns Very debatable. I personally think having a single spawn gives MineRealm a nice solid center.
- Bigger map? Bigger map. More lag? More lag.
- Realm flattening punished by 10 day ban. Realm flattening can be vaguely interpreted by an admin as anything they'd like. What, you want to outlaw building now? Making ugly realms near spawn is already against the rules, and if people want to do projects on their own property, we should let them as long as it isn't crude or highly offensive. After all, "this is what Minecraft is about", right?
- Apocalypse regions with brimstone and fire. The Nether ring a bell? :P In all seriousness, I don't see what we'd have to gain from this.
- Nether rejuvenation every 30 days. Enough with the nether farms. I strongly disagree with this. I'm very interested in the idea of taming and terraforming the Nether like we've done to much of the overworld. We've just got to figure out how to build in a way that fits with its ambient themes. Plus, massive quartz inflation.
- Plot owners can spend money to set people inside their plots on fire, throw them up in the air, & generally annoy them N o p e
- Reset option lets people reset all of their realms to a random seed based pristine condition for a high price. Realms marked for reset can reset at most once a month to prevent abuse. Hilarity ensues when mountains are raised in a fortnight I actually agree with this. Gives people a chance to redo their plots but can't be abused due to time limit and price. The only problem I can see is that things like things like biome are regulated by a single seed that's the same across the map, which is why the reset turned my beautiful taiga into a swamp, even the parts I preserved from the wipe.
- Make North Korea Great Wall again. Make MineRealm great again. These things go hand in hand, foot in mouth. Split up the map into 9 sections. To travel between them requires an ender pearl or a bribe. Nope nope nope

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
STOP AUTOCORRECTING "ITS" TO "IT'S" I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE I'M NOT A NEANDERTHAL WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE POSSESSIVE FORM GIVE ME A CHOICE PLEASE STOP THIS GRAMMATICAL DICTATORSHIP MAKE IT STOP YES
My thoughts.
By eah
- Add bot players that troll the hell out of everyone.
- Remove autocorrect altogether, but add autoerror which very rarely substitutes a word for a random word. The message appears to the sender as it was typed, but everyone else sees the transformed version.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]