Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
Exabyte I wrote:Triggered!
Exabyte I wrote:I and many others would love to see a full map wipe. All of the veterens on this server have played on this same map that has been used and abused for how long? I think it's time for a full wipe. Who's with me?
I thought the idea was that they were going to keep the old map running, and let you switch between the old and new map as you wish.
By eah
Where are you all getting this information from? I assume it comes from those rare times when Intelli pops on and actually talks about v5, but I've never been there for that.

Or is it just rumors originating from Intelli's forum posts many months ago? I'd take those as a grain of salt seeing as how the discussion was a long time ago and Intelli has since stopped talking about it.
Grelman wrote: If there's no post made on this thread in the next 7 days of this post regarding whether or not v5 will happen then I think the community as a whole take that to mean that v5 is no longer being planned/will not come fruition.
Only a few days left until the deadline :O
Grelman wrote:Well I can see now that the novelty of 1.9 has wore off already and theres not as much buzz on the server right now. So this again becomes a relevant issue. The silence in this thread regarding v5 isn't encouraging, but lets say this. If there's no post made on this thread in the next 7 days of this post regarding whether or not v5 will happen then I think the community as a whole take that to mean that v5 is no longer being planned/will not come fruition.

With that said I'm glad we got 1.9 so promptly and I've enjoyed quite a bit of playing time on MR lately, and not alone thankfully, but I think we really deserve to know so we can make our own plans for the future whether they be here in v4, or over there in v5.
RIP
Probably waiting for 1.10. So the nether isn't filled with dirt huts and ugly builds.
btw, new blocks from 1.10:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]