Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Intelli
Grelman wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Grelman wrote:Will there be pre-wipe v4 saves available as well?
The posted survival 3.0 map is the current map on game.minerealm.com, before the public land wipe.
I'm talking about the map of v4 before the 2013 public land wipe. Many people here find there roots on that map in particular.
Hmm, what update did that occur in?
By Grelman
I'm sorry, the wipe was the last day of January 2014. It seems like the wipe happened ages ago. So I would be talking about putting up for DL any version of v4 before that, 2013, 2012, and so forth. Perhaps both?
By MindlessInsanity
Intelli deserves a medal. |:D I remember seeing the same list years ago, just for them not to work. Can't wait to load all of them up. Thank you so much.
By dlgn
You're the best, Intelli. I've always wanted to be able to revisit 3.0...see Korriban, all the stuff of my MineRealm youth. Ah, those were the days. Thanks so much for putting the effort into this.
By Bu1ld0g
I spent several hours flying around v3 in creative last night Deel. Map is a mess mate, pretty badly griefed.
It does go to show you how many builds survived several public land wipes though. Not sure how many public wipes have occurred since v3 - current v4 but my /home co-ords geographically look nothing like they do now.
Also had a few nostalgia moments myself of builds I remember coming across in my early days here.

If anyone has builds they know the co-ords of that are worth visiting maybe we could set up a separate thread listing these? There are a few to get you started in the info cubes at spawn.

And lastly, firespread.
Not sure how common knowledge this is but once you load the map up use the command
Code: Select all
/gamerule doFireTick false
Otherwise MineRealm is gonna burn around you. Subway took the first hit when I started.
By mitchie151
Haha, my post as the death message of Minerealm 1.0. Classic.
Thanks for this Intelli, I think i'll be downloading all of these for a feels trip in a few weeks.
By Intelli
MindlessInsanity wrote:Can't get this working, even in version 1.3.1, what should I do?
These maps have already been converted for 1.8.8. What issue are you experiencing?
By MindlessInsanity
Intelli wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:Can't get this working, even in version 1.3.1, what should I do?
These maps have already been converted for 1.8.8. What issue are you experiencing?
Odd. I first tried these in 1.8.8 too. I'd drop them in my saves folder but no matter what they won't show up in my single player world list.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]