Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Nephalem
MindlessInsanity wrote:
Intelli wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:Can't get this working, even in version 1.3.1, what should I do?
These maps have already been converted for 1.8.8. What issue are you experiencing?
Odd. I first tried these in 1.8.8 too. I'd drop them in my saves folder but no matter what they won't show up in my single player world list.
You might have to go into the folder "home" then "creative" then pull back the world named "201" or some other number back to the saves folder. This worked for me for the creative worlds.
By Grelman
I'm not expert when it comes to these things, but the only time I ever had a problem having world saves show up was because I wasn't actually unzipping the file before putting it into the saves folder.
By MindlessInsanity
Grelman wrote:I'm not expert when it comes to these things, but the only time I ever had a problem having world saves show up was because I wasn't actually unzipping the file before putting it into the saves folder.
Thanks, I forgot unzipping was a thing. (not sarcastic)
By Artraf
Just wondering....did anyone else notice the world "Intelli sucks" by shampoo lord?

(not to suggest that Intelli does suck, just wondering)
By MindlessInsanity
Can you put numbers next to the names you labeled them with Intelli, please? I want to know which worlds is what because some of these are complete nothing. 162 is just mushroom and a line up of blocks, One world is just a giant 1 block tall lake that spanned 100 blocks in a square shape. And another was just a broken road of stone brick.

Also, I love your statue FlannyFlan.
By Bu1ld0g
If you mouse over the link it's numbered in the url.
13.zip, 14.zip etc

Most, if not all of these worlds were made in beta 1.8
Block ID's changed so sometimes the blocks get lost in the conversion to current build MC.
Not much you can do about it tbh.
By Nephalem
> Decided to take the walk.
> saves:MineRealm_Creative_3.0
> Water slide spawn, Woot.
> 10 mins of ghost town.
> Looting homes, rotten flesh: my favorite.
> 20 mins of waste land and lovely square cobble castles.
> Found nothing at destination.
> Today was a good day.

Now:
Spoiler:
Before:
Spoiler:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]