Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Bu1ld0g
Intelli, if you have them would you be willing to share the v4 maps from Halloween 2012/13?
The community made some amazing builds then and it would be awesome to be able to visit them again.

These are both before the current, public land wiped map so wouldn't be a gaining an advantage risk, not that anyone is playing right now :(
By dlgn
TornadicManiac wrote:
ColdF3ar wrote:Cheers Intelli much appreciated

We miss you Coldy <3
me too thanks
By Ninjalo
Bu1ld0g wrote:Intelli, if you have them would you be willing to share the v4 maps from Halloween 2012/13?
The community made some amazing builds then and it would be awesome to be able to visit them again.

These are both before the current, public land wiped map so wouldn't be a gaining an advantage risk, not that anyone is playing right now :(
Yeah. Flanny and I worked so hard on that maze.
By macrofeet
Nice epic nostalgia, thanks for posting these :)

Memory's of MineRealm Survival 2.0 first days I joined.

I built a cave underground so no one could grief It then I found diamonds yay.. then the 2nd day the map was wiped and I logged in and I was crushed to death.
By Markman2001
macrofeet wrote:Nice epic nostalgia, thanks for posting these :)

Memory's of MineRealm Survival 2.0 first days I joined.

I built a cave underground so no one could grief It then I found diamonds yay.. then the 2nd day the map was wiped and I logged in and I was crushed to death.
I made house and then logged on the next day and wondered where it went.
Oh map wipes.
By eah
I could never figure out how to get into the dome at 400, 250 on v3. Now I can. Muahaha.

Here's my first plot:
2016-02-16_10.55.12.png
2016-02-16_10.55.12.png (609.3 KiB) Viewed 14565 times
Down below, through the glass, you can see I have my chests placed in a checkerboard fashion. I see it a lot and I think it's because, at that point in the game, we couldn't place chests on top of each other.

Here's a plot that I think disbanded and I bought. I liked the sculpture that someone built, so I kept it. Eventually, I replaced it with a temple and now I use it to store my items.
2016-02-16_10.59.30.png
2016-02-16_10.59.30.png (676.74 KiB) Viewed 14565 times
Way back when, mushrooms had no limit to how many could grow in one spot. So, if a mushroom happened to generate in a cave and you waited long enough, you would eventually get something like this:
2016-02-16_11.06.36.png
2016-02-16_11.06.36.png (137.64 KiB) Viewed 14565 times
If you owned a plot with such an anomaly and anyone found out, you would be accused of growing psychedelic mushrooms in your basement and cast into the nether to be tormented by NTC for eternity.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]