Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
You're right, TJ. Still, it is quite disappointing, considering all the work that's gone into this map (not to mention that this is even more extreme than a map wipe). It isn't like there's no undeveloped land, we just aren't using it. Honestly, I can say that for me, a new map might well make me less likely to play (especially considering that I'm starting college and will probably have a bit less free time to establish myself on a new map). That might be true for others, as well.
The attraction of SMP servers for most players is the social aspect, particularly in-game chat and player interaction. The map is worthless without the players other than as a historical record and memory of good times past.

I feel terrible about how rarely I've been logging in lately, but it's because there's nobody online to chat with. Mining and building alone just don't hold my interest anymore and haven't for ages.

IGN changes have also contributed to the breakdown of MineRealm's community, in my opinion. There used to be a comfortable feeling of familiarity logging in and recognising 90% of the players in the server list, even if they weren't the social type. Now ... I recognise hardly anyone at first glance, though querying their IGNs often reveals that they're regular or veteran players.
Bu1ld0g wrote:4, Banana!!!
Banana smoothie!
I agree, Tee.

However, as terrible as it is to have this map without players, I think it would also be unfortunate to have the social interaction, but not the server's history and good memories.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]