Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By eah
Compared to what was here before, this is big. The level ground makes it a bunch times easier to get around. Change is good and it needs to keep changing. It makes things interesting.

Also, I think something like this would be cool, but just with spawn and perhaps in a short time frame with a smaller selection of players.
Attachments
2014-05-07_09.38.41.png
2014-05-07_09.38.41.png (461.56 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
By Skylord_Fox
It's almost as if Intelli was TELLING THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TIME....
By diamond_boss
I thought people didn't like giant things made out of dirt.
By gallinka
I missed the tower. I like the flat lands now. It would be cool to be able to go down underground again though. I hope (hint, hint intelli) intelli decides to just randomly let a few players re-build spawn like he has in the past. It would be nice to see what they come up with so long as they can organize and work together to complete it in a timely fashon (with the input from the realm owners, of course).
By dlgn
gallinka wrote:I missed the tower. I like the flat lands now. It would be cool to be able to go down underground again though. I hope (hint, hint intelli) intelli decides to just randomly let a few players re-build spawn like he has in the past. It would be nice to see what they come up with so long as they can organize and work together to complete it in a timely fashon (with the input from the realm owners, of course).
Last time we tried that, we ended up with the monstrosity we've had for the last few months.
By Piewarrior27
gallinka wrote:I missed the tower. I like the flat lands now. It would be cool to be able to go down underground again though. I hope (hint, hint intelli) intelli decides to just randomly let a few players re-build spawn like he has in the past. It would be nice to see what they come up with so long as they can organize and work together to complete it in a timely fashon (with the input from the realm owners, of course).
We did try to make a suggestion for a redisigned spawn park and we even designed it, but that was shot down quickly. If you look through the suggestions forum, you could find the thread and see why, since i cant remember :P
By KingSpartacus
Depending how soon we can get the subway put back together, and depending if/when the next map wipe is and what it will be, an idea could be to turn the below-ground levels into a nice big underground station! perhaps to look something like on of London's underground stations?
I have have a small idea about the subway, in that we could, in theory, build some more lines that go out towards the corners of the map, increasing our coverage somewhat. That and a loop round the edge of the map. It's a big project I know, but it could be worth it :) Mind you, I have always thought it would be a good idea to have a Spawn Circle line, one that went round the edges of Spawn City and sort of defined the edges of the main city.
Thoughts?

KingS
By gallinka
Piewarrior27 wrote:
We did try to make a suggestion for a redisigned spawn park and we even designed it, but that was shot down quickly. If you look through the suggestions forum, you could find the thread and see why, since i cant remember :P
I know. I guess it is probably a pipe dream too, I remember the spawn with the wooden fences and drop to death. Everyone and his/her mother had an idea about what spawn should be. In the end we had an ok spawn that was functional but not so pretty.
I understand too, this is intelli's server and it is his choice (along with the plot owners) on what will be done with spawn. If he wants spawn to stay as it is, that fine (really, I don't have any problem with it) but it would nice to have spawn a little less unitarian.

Kingspart, I like what you have suggested, but it is very ambitious.
By KingSpartacus
perhaps, though I have managed to motivate the server into doing it once already, and they didn't have iron or gold farms then! this time it really only requires a wood farm, a gold farm, and an iron farm plus a few dedicated folk :) tis a maximum of 200k of blocks, lengthwise anyways :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]