Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By dlgn
Ryu Aurora wrote:
MEMYYSELFANDME!! wrote:This needs to be explained. All the new players are banned for doing this and when they do appeal they say...
This could be re-written into a book detailing the servers every possible rule, interpretation of the rules, how to get free money forever, and how they apply to their remaining unbanned, and it wouldn't matter.

Nobody ever reads anything. There could be a working exploit intentionally set up with how to become OP, and if it was listed in the rules section, it'd go unused for months, maybe years.
I'll give you 10K of stuff if you actually write a book that detailed.

Wait, you're banned.

...never mind...

But keep that in mind if when your appeal gets accepted.

~dlgn
By Eetrab
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Eetrab wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Is flying allow?
*Allowed. Might want to change that.

If you could post general expected etiquette on the forums that would be great.

Rokkrwolf312, your contribution to the server is laudable. We all thank you for it, even if it is not explicitly stated.
Fixed, I changed so much stuff on the forums last night so probably zoned out on the spelling :p

Care to give examples of proper etiquette? I mean we can't really regulate how people talk.
But we can advise. E.g. try not to:
  • Spam (dlgn)
  • Flame
  • Insult
  • Advertise
  • (Try to) Keep everything within the proper guidelines of the forums (e.g. ban appeal/suggestion formatting)
These can be directly linked to server rules, however I think a few might find it hard to derive these from the actual rules.
By dlgn
Still sore about the potatoes, Eetrab?
By Ryu Aurora
dlgn wrote:I'll give you 10K of stuff if you actually write a book that detailed... keep that in mind if when your appeal gets accepted...
Challenge accepted, and support appreciated.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Ban Appeal Questions -

How do I post a screenshot of a password change?

Apple/OSX - Someone give me this info I don't use OSX. Just post below.
The Internet wrote:Here's How:
1.To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3. The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.

2.To copy the entire desktop, press Command-Control-Shift-3. The screen shot will be placed on your clipboard for you to paste into another program.
Source

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to vacate the thread before I derail it anymore than I think I already have.
By Tee
Suggested addition below:
Exchanging Credits - Tax Clarification

All credit transfers in MineRealm attract a 10% tax. This tax component is taken by the server to limit in-game inflation by removing credits from the MineRealm economy. The 10% is calculated from the total item price including the tax.

If you are selling an item, the price you advertise must include the tax component. Thus if you advertise an item for 1000rc, the buyer will pay 1000rc and you will receive 900rc. If you want to receive 1000rc for the item then you must advertise it for 1,111 credits (1000rc + 111rc tax).

Advertising items as "xxxx + tax" is not acceptable as it places responsibility for calculating the correct payment amount on the buyer. This responsibility must remain with the seller.
By Eetrab
dlgn wrote:Still sore about the potatoes, Eetrab?
Dropping that many potatoes on someone at one time is unsafe, dlgn.
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:
We reserve the right to use safety as we see fit, if at all.

You cannot govern us. We are Deel©orp.
By TX_kush
dlgn wrote:
Eetrab wrote:

what is this..?
By dlgn
TX_kush wrote:
dlgn wrote:
Eetrab wrote:

what is this..?
Deelcorp, what does it look like? Not that you could know, with your petty human eyes that aren't even capable of reading the date of the last post.
By atarimaniac
jeff and I have some questions about these mods. (mine) Is dynamic lights allowed? (Jeff's) Is pumpkin blur allowed?
We want to follow the server rules as best we can so an answer would be extremely useful as soon as possible.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]