Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
Server updated. (Bukkit updated).

Should result in less crashes.
By Rokkrwolf
Intelli wrote:Server updated. (Bukkit updated).

Nice on fewer, crashes, lag = still there but we can deal with it, Do you only restart the server every 12 hours? Might think about maybe adding another restart or like 2 more like every 6 hours might take care of the lag issue?
By Intelli
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

Nice on fewer, crashes, lag = still there but we can deal with it, Do you only restart the server every 12 hours? Might think about maybe adding another restart or like 2 more like every 6 hours might take care of the lag issue?
I haven't been having any lag.
By Rokkrwolf
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

Well yesterday I had chat lag again and took me a half and hour just trying to look throuhg 10 chests, might have just been a area in our realm kinda like spawn that made it lag idk, I just figured I'd suggest more restart's only because everyones been talking about it.
By catsfuzz
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

Well yesterday I had chat lag again and took me a half and hour just trying to look throuhg 10 chests, might have just been a area in our realm kinda like spawn that made it lag idk, I just figured I'd suggest more restart's only because everyones been talking about it.
Yeah, whenever I am in spawn I get mega doomsday sized chat lag. I also can barely move or do anything. It is crazy. Why exactly does that happen?
By Cogohst
catsfuzz wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

Yeah, whenever I am in spawn I get mega doomsday sized chat lag. I also can barely move or do anything. It is crazy. Why exactly does that happen?
This is just a thought, but purging slimes from underneath Terranobyl decreased lag to almost nil. Spawn is one of the most cavernous areas on the map, and slimes could contribute to the lag.
By Intelli
catsfuzz wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:

If you can barely move, that's client side lag.
By Keyhen
Intelli, i know this probably isnt the right place, but i want to ask if you could make it so realms can be set private if you dont have any members. The problem is, people can get into your realm, and steal everything and tear it up. NWS is currently doing that to me, but just a suggestion. D:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]