Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
I've finished work on our newest server add-on. This limits various aspects of the server, if needed, to improve performance.

Ultimately, without going in-to too much detail, this should put an end to any lag, and result in a huge performance boost.

We should be able to support (easily) 100+ players with no lag whatsoever now =]

Enjoy!

P.S. Duping is now fixed.
By Ryu Aurora
Intelli, ever since you fixed the massive lag and the Item duplicating bug, I am experiencing random crashing. I've tried gutting my jar, and then deleting minecraft completely and redownloading it. Nothing works. If there is a way you could remove and change the way these fixes are implemented for at least 3 days, I would be extremely grateful.
I say 3 days because after Saturday, I will not be on for a few weeks, as I will be taking a much needed break from many things as of Sunday. I would like to be able to play on the server without massive fail every few minutes.

~~Ryu_Aurora

EDIT- I found the issue. There were some mods I had just installed for ssp that were apparently placed in the wrong areas (sleep deprivation ftw). I kept putting in the wrong spots every times I rebuilt my jar file :oops: .... I'm still crashing though... not as often... but.... still... mind looking into the update at least?
Last edited by Ryu Aurora on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mooglar
I'm crashing more often. Just to make a note. Seems to crash after I start placing a couple of blocks. I'll try again tomorrow, could just be a problem on my end.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]