Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By zequawn
I think the admins being able to add themselves are for investigation reasons, and maybe you could stretch it to huge community projects, for instance the subway. When I was working on the subway with Lm we ran into owned plots, and it would have been very convenient for Lm to add himself to the realm, carve a path to the other side, then we would continue as before. However, this was not the case and we had to mine around the plots, hence why the subway takes a bit longer than it might have due to twisting around realms. This is only an example of what I believe to be a valid reason for Admins self realm adding.
By Keyhen
zequawn wrote:I think the admins being able to add themselves are for investigation reasons, and maybe you could stretch it to huge community projects, for instance the subway. When I was working on the subway with Lm we ran into owned plots, and it would have been very convenient for Lm to add himself to the realm, carve a path to the other side, then we would continue as before. However, this was not the case and we had to mine around the plots, hence why the subway takes a bit longer than it might have due to twisting around realms. This is only an example of what I believe to be a valid reason for Admins self realm adding.
No no no no no.

The subway was a public project which had no connection to admins other than Lm helping build it. Admins should not be allowed to add themselves unless for investigative purposes.
By Jeater
zequawn wrote:I think the admins being able to add themselves are for investigation reasons, and maybe you could stretch it to huge community projects, for instance the subway. When I was working on the subway with Lm we ran into owned plots, and it would have been very convenient for Lm to add himself to the realm, carve a path to the other side, then we would continue as before. However, this was not the case and we had to mine around the plots, hence why the subway takes a bit longer than it might have due to twisting around realms. This is only an example of what I believe to be a valid reason for Admins self realm adding.
Not everyone wants a subway tunnel through their realm so i'm sure an admin cant force someone to have one without consent.
By Soul K
Would be nice to be able for LM to do that for the subway but I agree that it should be upto the realms owner if they mind it or not as not all realm owners have tunnels/projects down that far. Also given the oppertunity to reroute it somewhat and make it more interesting as it passes through their realm. Cause as is the subway is very boring!

As for the changes listed I like them as Countries needed more work anyways but I also dislike that players only spawn at Spawn city when they first start. I mean it will keep the griefing lower for Roanoke and Abyssus but again no new players to help them grow unless they travel there from Spawn.

Which also means its unlikely to happen since the subway isnt totally done? and minecarts arent really accessable to new players and now with dispensers not working for anyone not added to the realm they cant get one (when griefers didnt steal them all)
ZachHunt wrote:
Spritzo wrote:Guys, I'm Ronald. I banned aVo. And countries may come back once they are tweaked a bit. Don't hold me to that though.
We love you, Ronald <3
Countries suck IMO though D:

your that guy with the ronald mcdonald skin that was featured in the team avo vid of minerealm? woot! you deserve some ice cream cake. <3
Lm108 wrote:MineRealm Survival 4.2.1

- Made it so new players only spawn at spawn city.
.[/i]
WUT, i've been working my rear off to make a suitable spawn area so I won't be lonely at the edge of the map

also you still haven't protect paintings?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]