Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
fritterdonut wrote:
Darth_Regnier wrote:why is the server limit 20?!?!
Because 90 people at once trying to generate new chunks will lead to major lag.
what sucks was i was in then the game crashed booting me out now i cant get back in
Darth_Regnier wrote:
what sucks was i was in then the game crashed booting me out now i cant get back in
Yea I been getting blue screens in MC then having to restart MC from it.
Now it says Im already logged in. .... :roll:
*sniff sniff* just got home from work and can't log in...how will I ever make it through the night?
but seriously, so glad the wipe is happening and very grateful for all Intelli's hard work making an AWESOME server and letting us all play on it :D
jeniansmom wrote:*sniff sniff* just got home from work and can't log in...how will I ever make it through the night?
but seriously, so glad the wipe is happening and very grateful for all Intelli's hard work making an AWESOME server and letting us all play on it :D
Try again later--I was on for close to an hour when the population limit was 20. Then we all got kicked, the server rebooted, and it was opened up again with a limit of 30. I suspect that the limit will continue to increase throughout the night and tomorrow.

EDIT:
When will glowstone mining be allowed? Later tonight, or tomorrow?
Intelli and Spritzo, at least, have already found a portal and Intelli bought the realm it's in. I am close to one, once I log back in, and will continue to look for it until I do. Once I find it I'll buy the realm leaving one portal to find! :D

EDIT

GAHGFKJFS:SK.

Piratep00f bought it before I got close enough. Still one left!
Last edited by ImUrDaddy5150 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]