Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 3.6.3
- Fixed it so right clicking with a water bucket, in the Nether, no longer places water there in other channels.
- Fixed it so right clicking on a chest, furnace, door, bed, crafting table, button, lever, (etc) with a bucket in hand, no longer places the liquid there on other channels
- Made it so armor now syncs across channels
- Made it so right clicking a redstone repeater syncs the new block state across channels.
- Made it so grass spreading no longer syncs the old block state. (50% less data!)
- Made it so placing saplings once again syncs across channels.
- Made it so leaf decay now syncs across channels.
- Fixed it so breaking ice (and generating water) syncs across channels.
Intelli wrote:
alexrybicki wrote:Thanks for the continued work. Any progress on the redstone torch bug? http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&start=13
If it occurs on both channels, then it is definitely not a channel related issue.
It was occurring before Channels were implemented.
What about that strange bug _iBiS_ reported that caused a pick axe in your hand of any kind, to transform into the helmet you are wearing? He accidentally created a few diamond helmets, but he burned them.
What about that strange bug _iBiS_ reported that caused a pick axe in your hand of any kind, to transform into the helmet you are wearing? He accidentally created a few diamond helmets, but he burned them.
I can confirm this... apparently when relogging, anything in slot one in your inventory would become whatever was your current helm. So I had diamond swords transform into almost-dead steel helms -.-

I was most displeased.
Intelli wrote:
alexrybicki wrote:Thanks for the continued work. Any progress on the redstone torch bug? http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&start=13
If it occurs on both channels, then it is definitely not a channel related issue.
Ah ok. I don't have access to channel 2, so I wasn't sure.
I actually did some more googling, and this doesn't seem to be a minerealm issue, but a SMP issue. :D

I thought it might be a channel issue as I have only encountered it within the last 2 weeks, and it only seems to effect new torches that I've placed recently, not those which have been around for more than a few months.

Thanks for looking in to it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]