Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
_b3ast_ wrote:Since this deals with cross-channels, I'll post it here.
Bug found in which you die, drop items, switch channels, find no items, switch back, and find items.
Uhh, that's how it's supposed to work?
Bug found in which you die, drop items, switch channels, find no items, switch back, and find items.
I'm pretty sure you are saying that items you drop are not synced cross channel, which is how it is supposed to work. When you drop items (or die), they should only be visible on the channel you were playing on.
kerovon wrote:
I'm pretty sure you are saying that items you drop are not synced cross channel, which is how it is supposed to work. When you drop items (or die), they should only be visible on the channel you were playing on.
Ah, nice. Thanks. Sorry for not reading each thread in their entirety.
BUG:

I seem to be losing redstone torches placed on stonebrick blocks which are controlled by a switch. I've also lost a redstone torch on a dirt block powering a sticky piston. I've had to remove the wall and replace the torchs several times now. They spontaneously detach themselves sometimes when switching. the coords of the torch switches are x+207 z+31/29 y 64, and the block powering the piston is at x245 z29 y61 if you want to play around and see if you can duplicate the bug. They were placed recently, and I have a feeling there's a sync issue between channels.

EDIT: adding screenshots with coords. (Ignore the linux mesa artifacting bug, it's a known bug with my Sandy Bridge video driver https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=124252 https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=39730 ((yay linux :/) I also had to keep it windowed in order to get under the site upload limit on pic size lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by alexrybicki on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alexrybicki wrote:BUG:

I seem to be losing redstone torches placed on stonebrick blocks which are controlled by a switch. I've also lost a redstone torch on a dirt block powering a sticky piston. I've had to remove the wall and replace the torchs several times now. They spontaneously detach themselves sometimes when switching. the coords of the torches are x+207 z+31/29 y 65 if you want to play around and see if you can duplicate the bug. They were placed recently, and I have a feeling there's a sync issue between channels.
This has actually happened to me before. It's the same torch each time...
This is a chunk loading/saving error I've encountered before. The torch is attached to a block in a different chunk. Change it's location for a work-around. As for curing the disease instead of the symptom, I don't know if that is Notch's problem or Intelli's.
CirJohn wrote:This is a chunk loading/saving error I've encountered before. The torch is attached to a block in a different chunk. Change it's location for a work-around. As for curing the disease instead of the symptom, I don't know if that is Notch's problem or Intelli's.
Yup, it's an SMP issue, not Intelli's. http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 903start=9
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]