Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
We've updated the server, and the entire realm expansion system has been re-written!

There shouldn't be any noticeable differences. However, this should now (properly) prevent realms from overlapping. We'll be manually modifying the borders of existing realms that are overlapping shortly.

Please make sure to let us know if you notice ANY issues with the realm expansion system.
By savesthedazed
:shock: That was quick. Awesome job. We appreciate all the work that goes into the server! :D
By Sharingan616
anujxdl wrote:snip
Nobody touch that. I copied the link, it leads off too some weird address.
Last edited by Sharingan616 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dragoncrystal24
Sharingan616 wrote:
anujxdl wrote:Removed by Admin. Don't acknowledge spammers.
I'm guessing virus. Oh well, the only people who actually download that are the ones who deserve the virus.
By Lightbulbs
dragoncrystal24 wrote:
Sharingan616 wrote:
anujxdl wrote:Snip
I'm guessing virus. Oh well, the only people who actually download that are the ones who deserve the virus.
Meanwhile Catsfuzz is unable to play for a unknown amount of time due to his computer melting into slag, through no fault of his own of course.
By kerovon
Do not respond in spam threads, or to spammers. If you respond, it adds more steps for me to delete the thread from the forums. Also, don't quote them. They should not have their spam acknowledged anywhere.
By catsfuzz
Lightbulbs wrote:
dragoncrystal24 wrote:
Sharingan616 wrote:
anujxdl wrote:Snip
Meanwhile Catsfuzz is unable to play for a unknown amount of time due to his computer melting into slag, through no fault of his own of course.
Uhh. I have no virus... I didn't know this thread existed until today... What did the link even go to?
By Captain_Carrots
Spam links usually lead of to something similar to what you think it is going to lead to, but then they land up tricking you into something else entirely.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]