Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
SilsuCrow wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:
SilsuCrow wrote:Not performance per-say, but it would seem that the mushroom spawning mechanics are turned off. None of the 'shrooms in my Mushroom farm (which had previously spread like mad) are spreading.
I heard 1.8 nerfed mushroom spreading.
Well nerfed as it may be, I've seen 0 mushroom spread since 1.8 came out.
Mushrooms dont spread at all tmk anymore. they just grow gigantic now i believe.
I don't know if this is related to anything you're doing but twice now I've watched people that are not members of the realm able to break blocks. I would guess it's lagged related but I've not seen it before today and we've seen bad lag in the past.

At the Roanoke spawn realm I keep blocks in front of the doors to the private condos to keep people out during construction. I've seen people break those blocks and walk right on in. :(
By Intelli
I've re-enabled the world overview map nightly update, and changed the save intervals from 10 minutes to 15 minutes (only 4 saves per hour).

Modified the block logging statements, so inserts now get grouped together for better performance. Also fixed it up so not any player interact events can be used during a save. (placing blocks, accessing chests, etc).

Also, as I'm sure it's been noticed, I've changed it so only 1 player can login per 1 second.

--

I'm currently wiping over 100 milliion rows (yes) of block data from the database. This will free up about 15GB of space on the server, and should boost performance overall, as there will be less data to parse through. The server will be back up once this is complete.
I'm currently wiping over 100 milliion rows (yes) of block data from the database.
Like a boss. Arigatou ( thanks )

Yeah i had a message saying only one person can log in per second, try later haha.

Suikadesu
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:I'm currently wiping over 100 milliion rows (yes) of block data from the database. This will free up about 15GB of space on the server, and should boost performance overall, as there will be less data to parse through. The server will be back up once this is complete.
What effect, if any, will the deletion of this data have on the server?
By Intelli
Prodigy9 wrote:
Intelli wrote:I'm currently wiping over 100 milliion rows (yes) of block data from the database. This will free up about 15GB of space on the server, and should boost performance overall, as there will be less data to parse through. The server will be back up once this is complete.
What effect, if any, will the deletion of this data have on the server?
Less lag.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]