Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival has been updated to 1.8

There are currently some issues with doors, and also chests all face in the same direction.
If you find any, more major issues, please report them here.

Please do keep in mind, that if something does go terribly wrong, we'll be rolling back to before it was switched to 1.8

Thanks!
The chests are just displaying the wrong facing - they are really in the correct spot. Remove half the chest and replace to fix.
Not a bug (I think) but charged Bow shots are doing an awful low amount of damage. They should be doing Five Hearts worth of damage at a full charge, but I'm needing to plug Creepers three or four times, despite them having only 10 HP.
The food hunger bar reset if logged off... so right now the hunger bar doesn't serve it purpose well since most players end up having their Minecraft 'run out of memory' by the time they get a tiny bit hungry.
I've also noticed that paintings are extremely dark if place directly under another block, and still very dark when not.
SilsuCrow wrote:Not a bug (I think) but charged Bow shots are doing an awful low amount of damage. They should be doing Five Hearts worth of damage at a full charge, but I'm needing to plug Creepers three or four times, despite them having only 10 HP.
That's pretty much the same than before 1.8
That sounds like an SMP bug for Notch.

Does this mean our borders will be removed soon, Intelli?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]