Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 3.1.2

1. Changed the algorithm for detecting how far a plot is from spawn / if you can purchase it. Rather than being based on a players distance from spawn, it's now based on the actual plots distance.
2. Fixed a bug with furnace protection for private realms. Furnaces in-use are now protected.
Intelli wrote:2. Fixed a bug with furnace protection for private realms. Furnaces in-use are now protected.
What if you have something in your chest but it isn't smealting. Say ore with no coal, or coal with no materials that are smeltable.
By zequawn
catsfuzz wrote:
Intelli wrote:2. Fixed a bug with furnace protection for private realms. Furnaces in-use are now protected.
What if you have something in your furnace but it isn't smealting. Say ore with no coal, or coal with no materials that are smeltable.
I think that's what you meant.

If the furnace isn't burning anything, then I'm pretty sure anyone can go into it. That's why you need to put stuff in chests and not furnaces.
By pds314
zequawn wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:
What if you have something in your furnace but it isn't smealting. Say ore with no coal, or coal with no materials that are smeltable.

If the furnace isn't burning anything, then I'm pretty sure anyone can go into it. That's why you need to put stuff in chests and not furnaces.
I found out as of 3.1.1 that furnaces (but not lit furnaces are always protected in realms) I think I am the one who discovered this bug.
3.1.2 fixes that.
zequawn wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:

Lol! Thanks. My mind was on getting food, putting on sunscreen, and what I wanted to do first at EPCOT. Thanks again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]