Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 3.1.0

Primary Changes:
1.Changed the minimum 2,500 credits (for buckets, setting the MOTD, and purchasing plots) to 1,000

2. Changed the name of “plots” to “realms” =] (ex /realm purchase)

3. Added “/realm credits give <user> <credits>” command. This will give a user the specified # of credits.

4. Added /realm name <name> command, enables owner of realm to set name for realm. Realms with the same name are considered “linked” realms. Realms with the same name are merged on rankings / have a higher global ranking.

5. Added “/realm sell <user> <price>” command, to sell a plot directly to a user. This command sends a request to the player. If the player types “/accept” within 1? minute, they will purchase the plot from the other player for the requested price.

--

Please note, no pre-release testing was done. Please report any bugs.
By Intelli
Fail Wins wrote:
Intelli wrote:3. Added “/realm credits give <user>” command. This will give a user the specified # of credits.
Wait so, so if I want to give TestPlayer 1000 credits, do I type /realm credits give TestPlayer 1000 or /realm credits give 1000 TestPlayer?
As stated in /help, it's "/realm credits give <user> <credits>"

Updated the post.
Intelli wrote:1.Changed the minimum 2,500 credits (for buckets, setting the MOTD, and purchasing plots) to 1,000
Minimum blocks, not credits :D

Or... Wait... :shock:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]