Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 3.0.2
1. Added /removelava command for mods.
2. Made it so you must place at least 2,500 blocks in a plot to use buckets within the plot. You are not required to own the plot.
3. Made it so when you use "/plot sell", you get back 9,000 credits instead of 5,000. This is equivalent to a 10% fee.
By Gamnrd
can we return the buckets to normal or at least greatly lower the number, water buckets are really helpful when working near lava & i just died and lost everything because when i was on fire my bucket didn't work. personally i think this rule is really stupid, i understand after Saturdays lava griefing why it was implemented but the truth is that lava or water griefing are minor issues that are easily fixed and 2500 blocks required to use water in a 50x50 area is really annoying.

seeing as every lava grief i've witnessed has bee at spawn is there anyway to just make lava not work by spawn instead of this bucket rule???
The requirement to use buckets is being reduced to 1,000 blocks placed in a plot. While it still may not be ideal for some, it is much easier to work with than the 2,500 requirement.

For additional upcoming changes, http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1606
Cogohst wrote:I wouldn't be against the bucket issue if we could at least warp to a safe zone when on fire.
I fell into a lava pit while mining and learned this the hard way. :(
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]