Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
Black_Herring wrote:Is the server down because I can't get on... :(
It says "Connection refused" but I haven't done anything in order to be refused connection (anything bannable) so I'm kind of curious as to what the issue is... :/
The survival server is down. The creative server ip, if you want to get on that, is:
creative.minerealm.com
By Bonejunky
Black_Herring wrote:
Black_Herring wrote:Is the server down because I can't get on... :(
It says "Connection refused" but I haven't done anything in order to be refused connection (anything bannable) so I'm kind of curious as to what the issue is... :/
This is not the correct thread to post this in. But to answer your question, yes, the server is down.
I have a couple questions I would love answered...

First, my sheep keep disappearing. Literally sometimes in front of my eyes, they will vanish. What is the deal here, glitchy server/game?

Second, What is the deal with mobs in the world. I have built a mob grinder and set my difficulty to hard, and nothing. I can barely get a spawn. How in the world are we suppose to enchant anything, lest we happen upon a spawner. Sorry, I am just trying to figure a few things out that have been rather frustrating. Thanks for any and all help!!
CheddarMob wrote:I have a couple questions I would love answered...

First, my sheep keep disappearing. Literally sometimes in front of my eyes, they will vanish. What is the deal here, glitchy server/game?

Second, What is the deal with mobs in the world. I have built a mob grinder and set my difficulty to hard, and nothing. I can barely get a spawn. How in the world are we suppose to enchant anything, lest we happen upon a spawner. Sorry, I am just trying to figure a few things out that have been rather frustrating. Thanks for any and all help!!
I believe both are related. If I understand it correctly, mobs and animals are limited per chunk to reduce lag. There are tons of mob spawners to use for free and there are ways to set up animal farms that work alright, but bread, watermelon, and zombie flesh are much easier.
@ cheddarMob

The maximum amount of mobs per area is something like 5 per 10x10 area. If there are any more they will despawn. Concerning your sheep problem I would advise building 10x10 pens with a few blocks space in between. That way you can still farm wool without having your sheep dissapear. :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]