Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By aqua797
catsfuzz wrote:I love how the Classic map loads in seconds but the Survival takes a long long long long long long long long ... (Ten Days Later) ... long long long long long *takes a big breath and speeds up* long long long long time, to load! Is it just that the survival map is filled with more stuff and bigger??

it is a combonation of the realm plugins, the mobs, the larger amount of players, and the creations in it that make survival take forever to load.
By catsfuzz
aqua797 wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:I love how the Classic map loads in seconds but the Survival takes a long long long long long long long long ... (Ten Days Later) ... long long long long long *takes a big breath and speeds up* long long long long time, to load! Is it just that the survival map is filled with more stuff and bigger??

it is a combonation of the realm plugins, the mobs, the larger amount of players, and the creations in it that make survival take forever to load.
That wouldn't make the MAP take longer to load though, would it?
By Cogohst
catsfuzz wrote:
aqua797 wrote:

That wouldn't make the MAP take longer to load though, would it?
Well, the realm plugin would. It has to take information directly from the plugin, and translate that into the overhead borders.
By Slicmi
Lightbulbs wrote:
katerberg wrote:how do i get on? i cant find the ip address anywhere on this site
Except for the giant bold text on the first post.
Lightbulbs, you win. Even though you are a griefer.
By ledog98
May i get un blocked? Please, my name is Big_cheese, and i didn't do anything, i promise.
So please, may i get unblocked, i was having so much fun, so please, may i get unblocked? Thanks :)
By Kojaimea
ledog98 wrote:May i get un blocked? Please, my name is Big_cheese, and i didn't do anything, i promise.
So please, may i get unblocked, i was having so much fun, so please, may i get unblocked? Thanks :)
Failure to go to the clearly labelled bans forum.

Failure to notice the lack of other ban appeals in this thread.

Failure to write a proper ban appeal.

It simply doesnt get worse than this...

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention about the posting on 2 separate threads.
Helloo, i got banned today for no reason... i dont know what people have said but i havent done anything wrong :S my minecraft username is alexdover1 please could you un-ban me? i had over 4000 realm credits and it's just a waste, you banned me for no reason :(
By GameaBound
RyanBarclay95 wrote:Helloo, i got banned today for no reason... i dont know what people have said but i havent done anything wrong :S my minecraft username is alexdover1 please could you un-ban me? i had over 4000 realm credits and it's just a waste, you banned me for no reason :(
Wrong place, go to the thread marked "bans"
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]