Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
For new posts created in the ideas/suggestions section, a poll will automatically be added to the post.

Edit: Ban appeals too.

Enjoy!
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:Edit: Ban appeals too.
What's the purpose of this? Are ban appeals now being decided by popular opinion like the suggestions, or is this just to get a non-binding measurement of the community's feelings?
By monkeychunks
The only problem with polls on ban appeals is biasness. We should use the poll, but if people vote no they shouldn't be unbanned. I think it should then go to staff. Which staff would then decide normally.
Ex. Someone x-rays and gets banned for the first time. No one likes them so everyone votes no. I think it should then go to staff.

Ex. Ban Requests. Someone requests a member banned for a very bad reason. Everyone votes, and they decide yes he should be banned. This is because no one likes the person. So they are banned. Ban reason looting a stack of dirt from the free trade chest.
By mr. roach
Sorry for the double post... it was to late to edit my previous post. Another question: Will there have to be a certain rate of people voting yes/no? Like a 60% rate, like for suggestions?
By cubeguy314
Because of the bias that exists on this server, I think the person should only be banned (if we are basing it off of polls) where 80% or more people think a player should be banned.
By monkeychunks
cubeguy314 wrote:Because of the bias that exists on this server, I think the person should only be banned (if we are basing it off of polls) where 80% or more people think a player should be banned.
And unbanned if its at 60%
By Intelli
Decisions on ban appeals are still made by staff. The polls are merely there to assist with making a decision.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]