Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Eetrab
smith2013 wrote:
EpicMiner wrote:wht about poor peopl
Get on healthcare or just hide your things.
Ask others to store your stuff at a price?
By kerovon
These rules do apply in the nether. We have adjusted them to make that more obvious. Also note that while obsidian is considered a valuable block, griefing portals will still be considered griefing.
By Skylord_Fox
FrostyBirth wrote:For the alt accounts: What if someone else at your IP is on while you're banned, and is thought to be an alt?
Good question...
Anyone?
By Marina402
Skylord_Fox wrote:
FrostyBirth wrote:For the alt accounts: What if someone else at your IP is on while you're banned, and is thought to be an alt?
Good question...
Anyone?

Would also like to know the answer to this as I live at the same address as another player on the ame IP.
By AJS312
BridgeDweller wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote: Alt accounts
Staff have recently decided to strictly start banning alts of banned accounts. So if you are banned and found out to be on an alt account it will also be banned. Each account then must post separate appeals as per usual.
Wonder how many people will get banned this time :P
Probably a couple hundred.
By Kuzora
Shouldn't Mossy cobble, mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick, and chiseled stone brick be removed from this lootable list because they are no longer valuable and can be easily obtained with the 1.8 update?

-Kuzora
By Eetrab
Kuzora wrote:Shouldn't Mossy cobble, mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick, and chiseled stone brick be removed from this lootable list because they are no longer valuable and can be easily obtained with the 1.8 update?

-Kuzora
I interpreted the rules as you are allowed to loots these things.
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:
Kuzora wrote:Shouldn't Mossy cobble, mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick, and chiseled stone brick be removed from this lootable list because they are no longer valuable and can be easily obtained with the 1.8 update?

-Kuzora
I interpreted the rules as you are allowed to loots these things.
Yes. But those rules are from when those weren't craftable, and were therefore rare materials. Now, they aren't valuable, so "looting" them doesn't make sense.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]