Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By maca930
Faeyn, it's a window that pops-up once the internet browser is opened. You then type in your username and password. It doesn't, and will not work on an iPod Touch.
By Intelli
Player rankings (level / exp) are now functional!
By Kress91
^^^^
By Cannabin0l
Intelli (or staff), how does the current leveling system work? It's obviously not ranked by EXP / in-game level, but mining doesn't exactly raise your level either. And it's updating rather horribly, one minute you're level 7 on there, an hour later you're level 2. I don't quite get the system, so some explanation would help. Right now it is unclear what specifically to do to level up (Unless I didn't see some sort of thread describing this, link me if that's the case).
By fritterdonut
As far as I can tell, it is based off the in-game, Minecraft-based Exp and Levels (You only get the levels/exp for killing mobs). This makes sense because enchantments remove levels, so I had 20 levels, made a level 20 enchantment, and fell from page 3 to page 12.

Exp doesn't seem to matter, your rank seems to be based solely on level. If you die, it resets you to 0, and if you use all your levels for enchanting, you go down as well. So you can be on the last page with tons of exp if you use tons of enchantments.

Also, I imagine it updates the ranks hourly or half-hourly, like the old map did (updated on the hour)

Hope that helps clear it up.
By Nitsud44
It's based on the MC exp system. The exp seems to be the total experience accumulated since your last death. The level is your current level. Your rank updates when you disconnect from the server. I haven't noticed it updating at any other time.
By Cannabin0l
fritterdonut wrote:As far as I can tell, it is based off the in-game, Minecraft-based Exp and Levels (You only get the levels/exp for killing mobs). This makes sense because enchantments remove levels, so I had 20 levels, made a level 20 enchantment, and fell from page 3 to page 12.

Exp doesn't seem to matter, your rank seems to be based solely on level. If you die, it resets you to 0, and if you use all your levels for enchanting, you go down as well. So you can be on the last page with tons of exp if you use tons of enchantments.

Also, I imagine it updates the ranks hourly or half-hourly, like the old map did (updated on the hour)

Hope that helps clear it up.
Thanks a lot frits. I think I understand now. :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]