Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By cerevox
After the rollback, there appears to be some serious chunk insertions. (that being a chunk the server re-generates as new, despite it being old and having stuff built on it, for those who don't know)

From what i have seen, kurachi took a minor chunk insertion and lost a wall, but mdk's underwater dome is gone. a 2x5 chunk insertion went right across the middle of his city and obliterated most of it.
By tgebbia
Kurachi is only a part of the server. The entire server is being hit by chunk insertions.
By cerevox
J said the admins were aware of the issues.

Also, i am aware that kurachi is only a part, but most people don't care about chunk insertions out in the middle of no where. They only care about the chunk insertions that come down in the middle of a city.
By aqua797
:evil: 1337hellwick appears to be decimated from what i could see from my ruins. as for my city, the desert oasis, only 1 chunk survived. :evil:
:ugeek: any chance you could do another roll back? i can't even surface, and am camped out at the spawn hoping it will survive.
By Guest
Yeah, all of aquaria is gone.
I think that if we have a backup, we should save it and use a new map until bukkit is stable.
Except we should still enforce the rules, so its not like the other temporary map.
By cerevox
There is gonna have to be a rollback after this. More chunks are getting replaced all the time. By the time bukit fixes this, the whole world will be gone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]