Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
This thread will be kept updated with ways you can help promote MineRealm

1. Make a post in the Minecraft Forums thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/157 ... vp-realms/
Doing this once per 24 hours also is extremely helpful

2. Upvote / Post in the latest Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/searc ... rict_sr=on

3. Find a minecraft server directory, and list the minerealm server! Any publicity helps - make sure to post a link to your listing in this thread.

--

Feel free to suggest more ideas for promoting the server below.
Thanks for your support!
By connorartman97
Im not sure that we need anymore promotion haha, The servers ad is on the side of MCServerList and were the fourth listed. Also, theres a huge influx of sudden players, and greifers, the new player thing has been bad... I even personally got tired of all the idiots braking all the stuff at spawn and havnt been on minerealm in days other than to just check on Lumina.. :D
By Gamnrd
not to mention we have like 60-70 players online often, which tends to cause alot of crashing and lag. plus as mentioned more people more griefers and idiots asking questions :P
By Cogohst
Fail Wins wrote:All of the new people are complete noobs, griefers, or beggars. Worst of all they want to be a mod after 30 minutes of play. I suggest we target the promotion to a more mature audience.
I think it's best not to judge every new player as the same. I've met at least 15 different players that are actually great players, but some of them get pushed away by all of the regulars yelling about how much they hate new players.
By catsfuzz
Cogohst wrote:
Fail Wins wrote:All of the new people are complete noobs, griefers, or beggars. Worst of all they want to be a mod after 30 minutes of play. I suggest we target the promotion to a more mature audience.
I think it's best not to judge every new player as the same. I've met at least 15 different players that are actually great players, but some of them get pushed away by all of the regulars yelling about how much they hate new players.
I agree with both of you. But this is getting out of hand.

Our bans page has at least doubled, if not TRIPLED in the past two weeks! We need NO MORE new players.
By Cogohst
catsfuzz wrote:
Cogohst wrote:
I agree with both of you. But this is getting out of hand.

Our bans page has at least doubled, if not TRIPLED in the past two weeks! We need NO MORE new players.
More players = more bans, that's just logic. Now, mods can check who griefed, roll them back, and ban them. We may have more griefers, but they're not doing as much as they used to. The only way to keep new players off the server is to whitelist, which is never going to happen. New players keep this server alive, and keeping them out will stagnate it.
By savesthedazed
Cogohst wrote:New players keep this server alive, and keeping them out will stagnate it.
This.

Also, if we never advertised, the server would probably only be full of 1st generation players. And where would be the fun in that?
By eagleclaw6
savesthedazed wrote:
Cogohst wrote:New players keep this server alive, and keeping them out will stagnate it.
This.

Also, if we never advertised, the server would probably only be full of 1st generation players. And where would be the fun in that?
A ton of fun :3

But seriously, new players are a good thing overall.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]