Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Intelli wrote:Because there are too many inactive players holding on to plots that prevent east/west/south lines at spawn (also a few builds in the way).
On the z-52 alignment we've been working on (heading west) we have perms to all plots out to x-625 except the following:

-75/-75 infamouspally was happy for us to build through that plot; now owned by finalmoe so need to speak with him
-125/-75 TornadicManiac ... Chubsy has perms and is a 50/50 owner IIRC, so I'm hoping to catch him online to discuss it
-175/-75 VVolfie is holding this plot for alexrybicki, who has said he's fine with the tube running through that plot
Intelli wrote:It'll only take 10 seconds to take the tube from spawn to the main hub, which is an insignificant amount of time, especially when compared to other transit methods. (It takes 10 seconds to walk from /spawn to the MineRealm sign)
And yet spawn extends mainly in the four cardinal directions, so it makes sense to build the tubes as close to x0 z0 as possible. It might only take 10 seconds to get to the 'main hub' at z-350, but if you then head east or west you exit the tube 350 blocks away from z0. For any builds on the main east / west roads that are within 500 blocks of spawn, it would be quicker to just run directly there rather than take the tube. Seems a bit of a waste.
TeeJayDub wrote:
Intelli wrote:Because there are too many inactive players holding on to plots that prevent east/west/south lines at spawn (also a few builds in the way).
On the z-52 alignment we've been working on (heading west) we have perms to all plots out to x-625 except the following:

-75/-75 infamouspally was happy for us to build through that plot; now owned by finalmoe so need to speak with him
-125/-75 TornadicManiac ... Chubsy has perms and is a 50/50 owner IIRC, so I'm hoping to catch him online to discuss it
-175/-75 VVolfie is holding this plot for alexrybicki, who has said he's fine with the tube running through that plot.
I was not aware the West expanded that far however in reality it goes out to 625-150 to get 475 blocks out from spawn that has been already planned out. The only problem is this... The West goes out around 1300 blocks before anything is even public. If you can get Roobean to let you build it through his plots then you should be good to go for the most part. Let me know if he lets you. Otherwise I think it is safe to say to wait on the hub for a little bit to see if the West and East make progress getting into public land, if not we will just stick to the original plan and go North from spawn to make a hub. Remember this is a community project so input and help are welcome, whatever it takes to get this thing done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I dont know if someone mentioned this but I noticed that some items such as torches and redstone in the 2x2 space creates a stop at that spot. Useful I guess if you want to make a stop without making it too large a space.
Hey Guys, just looked at some of the recent posts concerning MBX station and it being a hub. I have finished the station now and I would be happy to open it up in the east and west directions. I am on almost every night 9-12 pacific time and have been working on it diligently for some time now. None of the plots in this area are owned by me but I was fortunate to receive perms to many of them in the area around MBX station. I am very happy to hear from anyone concerning the station and the general development of the Tube System.

Cheers
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]