Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Keyhen wrote:It's like minecarts but faster basically?
Much faster. You can check out the Transit Station in the realm besides the Subway. The entrance is in the tower. It has part of the North tube already completed.
Intelli wrote:The Tube Transit System has been updated, and now features support for high-latency connections.
The Tubes are still pretty glitchy for me, at least. Sometimes it looks like I've stopped completely, then suddenly I'm at the end of the tube. When this doesn't happen, my coordinates quickly change by intervals of plus or minus 40 blocks. I've got amazing internet... :P
The transit has made its way past ColdF3ar's realms and now continues to progress North in which will end up at a transit hub. This hub will have tubes going North, South, East, and West (to speed up construction). I am aware Virtus has started constructing one going East and West however I do not see any purpose in this. If I could have an idea of how far this tube has gotten out maybe we can use it. I am thinking of putting the hub at the MBX transit station around 500 blocks out from spawn. Let me know what you guys think is a suitable distance from spawn so we can decide on the position of the hub.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monkeychunks wrote:Let me know what you guys think is a suitable distance from spawn so we can decide on the position of the hub.
50 blocks from spawn sounds like a pretty good distance to me ... why would you build the east/west line 500 blocks out from spawn?
TeeJayDub wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:Let me know what you guys think is a suitable distance from spawn so we can decide on the position of the hub.
50 blocks from spawn sounds like a pretty good distance to me ... why would you build the east/west line 500 blocks out from spawn?
Because there are too many inactive players holding on to plots that prevent east/west/south lines at spawn (also a few builds in the way).

It'll only take 10 seconds to take the tube from spawn to the main hub, which is an insignificant amount of time, especially when compared to other transit methods. (It takes 10 seconds to walk from /spawn to the MineRealm sign)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]