Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 3.0 is being launched at 12:00PM PST (lunchtime) , June 12, 2011.

1. Realms
This new system replaces the old realm system. A guide can be found here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1455

2. The Nether
The Nether will now be activated. Within the Nether, all explosions are enabled, full PVP is enabled, and commands such as /home and /spawn are disabled. Don't stray too far from that portal!

3. Larger World
The map size is now 10,000 x 10,000 blocks. Yay!

4. Optional PVP
Within the main world (not the Nether), you can choose if you want to participate in player-versus-player combat or not. You can enable or disable PVP at any time by typing "/pvp". You can only attack other players that also have PVP enabled.

5. PVP kills are logged
Watch for the public PVP rankings, which will be launched shortly!

6. Rollback Capabilities
Bringing the survival server to the same level as the creative server, mods now have the ability to easily rollback damage done by a specific griefer. Mods can also see who placed or removed a specific block.

7. Parties
Parties enable you to easily communicate with a specific group of people. This feature is already on the creative server. More info can be found by typing "/help" in-game.

8. Bug fixes
We've changed a lot of the base code, and fixed a ton of bugs!

--

I hope you enjoy MineRealm 3.0
See you in-game!

Intelli
By Slicmi
What blocks will mods not be able to tell who griefed? I know that railways are impossible to tell, but what others?

This system makes me go OVERLY HAPPY SLICMI
By Cogohst
Intelli wrote: 2. The Nether
The Nether will now be activated. Within the Nether, all explosions are enabled, full PVP is enabled, and commands such as /home and /spawn are disabled. Don't stray too far from that portal!
Intelli
So yeah, I can confirm with the first portal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]