Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Bu1ld0g
DragonSlayer155 wrote:For nubs who dont know about optifine and have an average PC for minecraft,
Optifine still isn't out for 1.6 unfortunately dragon.
But even if you have a high end PC I would advise giving optifine a shot as it enables options not accessible/available on default MineCraft, like mutli-core processing for example.
By hazardousbullet
Jeff_K_2000 wrote: Meaning ColdF3ar's gold farm won't work now? :o
No MAgical_monkey8's gold farm is more of an issue on hand.Coldf3ar specifically set his farm up to reduce as much lag as possible, after asking rokkrwolf about it. Coldf3ar designed a dropper system to kill them when they fall. After inspection of magical's farm he has it set to for xp grinding causing major mobs to spawn and lag. Cold's farm will not spawn any pigmen unless someone is there afking, which no one is doing. With magical's farm accessible from the east subway line there are far more mobs spawning daily. Coldf3ar's farm is one forth the size of magical's farm too so it will not spawn that many pigmen when it does.
By Puged
Jeff_K_2000 wrote:
Intelli wrote:All mobs/entities in these realms will also be wiped.
Meaning ColdF3ar's gold farm won't work now? :o
ColdF3ar does not have a gold farm on the realm this thread applies to.
By DragonSlayer155
Bu1ld0g wrote:
DragonSlayer155 wrote:For nubs who dont know about optifine and have an average PC for minecraft,
But even if you have a high end PC I would advise giving optifine a shot as it enables options not accessible/available on default MineCraft, like mutli-core processing for example.
*nod*
By Puged
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Uh, you can see multiple cores in use here from when I was playing Minecraft singleplayer to where I closed it.
No optifine.
Screen Shot 2013-07-08 at 1.19.32 AM (2).png
(I don't mean to discount optifine, it does give you more FPS. I'm just confused.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Bu1ld0g
Did you disable Threaded Optimization/OpenGL Threading?

Can't say I ever bothered with monitoring core usage, but I did have a noticeable difference when using it.
By XsyntaXerrorX
Intelli wrote: Even if your realm isn't affected by this notice, but you're within spawn city, cutting down on the mentioned blocks is recommended, and will be beneficial to the server.
How far does spawn city extend?
By Infamouspally
hazardousbullet wrote:
Jeff_K_2000 wrote: Meaning ColdF3ar's gold farm won't work now? :o
No MAgical_monkey8's gold farm is more of an issue on hand.Coldf3ar specifically set his farm up to reduce as much lag as possible, after asking rokkrwolf about it. Coldf3ar designed a dropper system to kill them when they fall. After inspection of magical's farm he has it set to for xp grinding causing major mobs to spawn and lag. Cold's farm will not spawn any pigmen unless someone is there afking, which no one is doing. With magical's farm accessible from the east subway line there are far more mobs spawning daily. Coldf3ar's farm is one forth the size of magical's farm too so it will not spawn that many pigmen when it does.
monkey8 farm is no longer a xp farm I changed it so no need to worry bout this raider
By DGannon
So jack o'lanterns contribute to lag? I never would have suspected this. It would be better to use glowstone?
By Eetrab
How long do you suspect this "until further notice" will be for. Not that I have any spawn realms, just interested.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]