Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By dlgn
Thechicken wrote:So your basically saying you can't loot valuables like Diamonds and some other stuff right? :P :P
No, he's saying that you can loot certain placed blocks in the Nether and the Wilderness.
By jeniansmom
dlgn wrote:
Thechicken wrote:So your basically saying you can't loot valuables like Diamonds and some other stuff right? :P :P
No, he's saying that you can loot certain placed blocks in the Nether and the Wilderness.
And you can also take any items from chests in the Nether and the Wilderness as long as you find the chests legitimately, correct?
By monkeychunks
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Portal Spawning/Mining - Recently we've been getting pestered whether portal mining is allowed or not. If you don't know what it is you can just ask. But it is indeed allowed.
*Mines the nether spawn portal*
By Rokkrwolf
jeniansmom wrote:
dlgn wrote:
And you can also take any items from chests in the Nether and the Wilderness as long as you find the chests legitimately, correct?
Yes.
monkeychunks wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Portal Spawning/Mining - Recently we've been getting pestered whether portal mining is allowed or not. If you don't know what it is you can just ask. But it is indeed allowed.
*Mines the nether spawn portal*
No lol you know what it means.
By SuperCreeper007
Sorry if I'm not understanding this correctly, but it seems like there now is a nether wilderness. This implies that you can now have beacons in the wilderness if you took the time to find a fortress, get three skulls, and kill the wither. Are beacons on the lootable list or not?

EDIT: No need to reply, I just read it wrong. I guess there isn't a nether wilderness :/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]