Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Tyshark9 wrote:doesn't work for me. I type in my IGN and it says "Invalid username and/or password. "
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
CloudFlare messed it up. Try now, should be fixed.
By Prodigy9
Tyshark9 wrote:doesn't work for me. I type in my IGN and it says "Invalid username and/or password. "
It's asking for the username and password you use to log onto minecraft or minecraft.com. The password may should be different from the password you use to log onto the minerealm forums. By accessing your minecraft account while logged onto your minerealm account, it verifies that the accounts are run by the same person.

Protip: if you don't trust evil masterminds like Intelli, you can change your minecraft password after doing the verification, and it'll still remember that you had previously verified ;)
By Intelli
Tyshark9 wrote:Tried it.. still no go for me.

My MC name is Tyshark9.. same as forum name.
You need to log in to the game server first.

By Tyshark9
Prodigy9 wrote:
It's asking for the username and password you use to log onto minecraft or minecraft.com. The password may should be different from the password you use to log onto the minerealm forums. By accessing your minecraft account while logged onto your minerealm account, it verifies that the accounts are run by the same person.

Protip: if you don't trust evil masterminds like Intelli, you can change your minecraft password after doing the verification, and it'll still remember that you had previously verified ;)
yeah.. my pass is different :)
I would hope that the passwords on here are encrypted anyway :P

When I go to the link it says to type in my MC IGN.. so I do.. then it takes me to a screen saying 'Invalid username and/or password. " then asks for user name again. the process loops when I enter my username.. taking me back to the "Invalid username and/or password. " page over and over.
By Tyshark9
Intelli wrote:
Tyshark9 wrote:Tried it.. still no go for me.

My MC name is Tyshark9.. same as forum name.
You need to log in to the game server first.

ah.. I did not know that.. probably in Op right ??

me is a noob sometimes :P
By Tyshark9
rawr! still not working.. I'm current logged in to Minecraft on my server and same problem.
any other suggestions?

Edit.. NVM. I have to be on YOUR server :P

Edit Edit: Got it working. Thanks!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]