Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
dragoncrystal24 wrote:
terrancejones wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:
Sharingan616 wrote:Creepers damage should be ENABLED everywhere. This is survival.
Yeah really. I know we are getting rid of Creative but this is survival. The creepers are part of the experience. Making PVP optional is going far enough. We wont please everyone. If they want a creative server then let them join the survival community for the survival and have them go to another server for creative needs. Oh, what about singleplayer?

I think we need to bring back more elements from the old thread. It makes no sense that we scrapped it. I still say 60 diamonds for a realm, but because there will be less lag from realms:

WE NEED A BIGGER MAP
Bigger Maps were discussed with bringing more lag, as well as not fitting Intelli's dream of uniting people with walking, considering the reason for the smaller map is why the realm warp command is being removed (was? Will be? Not confirmed at all).

I will assume though that if it can be done, it will be done considering the number of people that like it,
ACTUALLY terrance, Intelli told us that the size of the map does nothing to the lag. It causes almost 0 lag problems. "Map size does not directly affect lag" he said. Look around on the last minerealm 3.0 discussion thread, that's where he told us that. So, even if we kept realms, we could have a 20000x20000 map, and it would cause little lag problems.
I did not say that.
Intelli wrote:
I did not say that.
What? I thought you did... one sec, let me check.

EDIT: couldn't find that post. Weird... i could've sworn you said that somewhere. Maybe you edited a post and forgot what you had said earlier. I don't know.

But DOES map size affect lag? And how much?

------------------------------------------------------

:arrow: I think we should be able to be members of multiple realms, maybe just 2.
:arrow: pay diamonds to make a realm, but you only need 2 players to make a realm.
:arrow: If a realm is not 100x100 within 4 weeks, it is destroyed. This gives plenty of time to make it 100x100, because nobody wants to get 60 diamonds, lose them while creating a realm, then have to get them again.
:arrow: I don't know if diamond should be the payment, unless we have a VERY big map. Diamond is a non-renewable resource, and I would hate to see it be almost gone within weeks.
:arrow: keep /realm warp. It helps a LOT. either that or 2 /home warps.
:arrow: not allowed to be leader of two realms.
:arrow: map size much bigger, if at all possible.
:arrow: /reply and the party chat things are a very good idea. I like it.

More coming soon
I thought it was that. But bone, my point was, I remember Intelli saying one time that it doesn't affect gameplay lag. But on one of the previous posts someone else was talking about how they don't want the map too big or else it would create lag. I replied that I remember Intelli saying that it doesn't. I also watched a youtube video where he had to go way over a million blocks one way for any lag to be noticeable. I was telling the people on page 6 that, no, it doesn't affect lag.

When Intelli said that he never said that, I just started to question what I had seen. I still remember him saying that, or maybe it was panthers, but I still thought that it did not affect lag.

So, Bone, before you post stuff like that, actually figure out what I'm trying to say. What you should've done is tell the people on page 6 that it doesn't affect lag, because they're the ones who actually need the information.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]