Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
* "/realm warp" command will be removed.
* No longer possible to disable visitors within a realm
* Railroad tracks placed in the wilderness by a member of a 100x100 (or larger) realm will be automatically protected.
* Creeper explosion damage will be disabled everywhere, including the wilderness.
* TNT will be disabled everywhere. (Currently causing issues / lag).
* Numerous bug fixes / performance enhancements.
* To join a realm, you must be invited to the realm. (Required for all realms)
* New method for expansion. If a side is blocked off, rather than compensating for the space loss on the opposite side, it will reduce the block count required for the next expansion.
* You can't access chests within a realm that you're not a member of.

* 30 diamonds required to create a realm. Oh yes. =]
* New realms have a limit of 10 members. This can increase.
* Default realm size will be increased. (50x50?)
* Possibly removing the 100x100 limits stated above.
* Realms will no longer auto-destruct.

Upcoming Generic Changes: (List not finished!)

* Removal of ability to sleep in beds. On death, players must return to the main spawn area.
* "/reply" command for private messaging.
* "/pvp" command, enables players to enable or disable PVP. Only players with PVP enabled can attack other players / be attacked. There is a 10 second delay to enable/disable PVP for a player, and nearby players are notified.
* Removal of the "wilderness".
* "/who <player>" shows advanced information about players, such as their block count, join date, etc.
* New advanced anti-grief monitoring tools for moderators.
* Public /sign command.
* PVP rankings. (listed on minerealm.com)
* Parties! /party create, /party join, /party invite, /party remove, /p <chat>

I deleted what I think shouldn't be added and anything in red is what I think should be changed. I know that we scrapped ideas from the last thread but idk why. A lot of them were really good.
By Fortuin
What I like about the current realms system is it's the best of both worlds - single player Minecraft AND smp. You can visit other peoples realms, and have them visit yours. You can trade and feel like your in a community - but also be able to have your own paradise that is safe from being griefed.

I don't like the have to pay for your realm, or even the 6 player limit. I think a more appropriate requirement would be activity. But also not a requirement that makes it where you have to be constantly building. I don't know, maybe it disbands your realm if don't log in within a week, then have a feature in the forums where you can make a thread saying your like going on vacation for over a week and the admins can "protect" your realm or whatever.

idkbro.jpg
By tikian12
A lot of the ideas I am hearing make me not want to use this server anymore. It all sounds kinda crap, I like it as is, though some bug fixes would be nice.

No payments, no feature removal, no really complex new features, just some bug fixes please.
By Kress91
tikian12 wrote:A lot of the ideas I am hearing make me not want to use this server anymore.
Value, nothing lost, etc etc.
Lightbulbs wrote:
dragoncrystal24 wrote: Also, the per player rollback idea is great.
Lightbulbs, I believe we already talked about this. The rollback power would be only given to the mods, or, if they are not trustworthy enough, only the admins. Also, I imagine that all inventory actions of that player would be undone as well. So if someone placed 10 obsidian, then got rolled back, the obsidian would be back in their inventory and they would be banned.
By Cogohst
Bonejunky wrote:MODs? Untrustworthy? I scoff at you. The only moderately untrustworthy moderator is ohmsen.
It was a mistake, he was reprimanded. I don't trust the lot of you more than I could throw you.
OK there are my views all summed up:

Free realms:
good: This will make anybody able to create a realm. People can freely build without worry of being griefed. People don't have to join a large community, they can play solo with very little worries.

bad: Having free realms will clutter up the map. Just look at the realms list. There are over 100 realms, all cluttering up the map. Many of these are very small, ugly realms. This makes it hard to move around, because you constantly have to be going in and out of realms, around realms, or trying to find ways through realms. Trying to found a realm is extremely difficult. With so little free space, you have to constantly worry about being boxed in. These realms clutter up the map and cause a lot of lag issues.

Pay for Realms:
good: This makes way less realms get into the map. It makes it so that only players who are willing to work can make a realm. This makes it so that realms will be cut down a lot, maybe all the way to 90% less realms. The map will be much less cluttered, and small ugly realms will not be causing any lag. This forces people to interact, and start a friendly community where people can create a large empire.

bad: There are still realms that still cause lag. Realms force people to live in an exact square, so they cannot build intricate, large buildings without expanding a bunch. It forces people to join a community, and discourages people to go solo. Even if someone had a NRC, they would still have to worry about it being expanded into by another realm.

No realms:
good: This will greatly reduce lag. People will be able to do anything with a free, open map. They don't have to pay to create a community. They can do many things without fear of being covered or having property stolen. This can make amazing empires. Travel will be a lot easier, because you won't have to constantly be navigating through or around realms. This will also support interaction.

bad: unless you program something separate, you have no griefing protection or chest protection. You cannot change characteristics of your NRC, unless you code something different... I can't think of anything else...

MY favourite is having no realms. If not that, please make it so that you have to pay 60 diamonds to make a realm, but don't make it so that you need 6 players. This way, the map will be much less cluttered. Please keep the /realm warp. I and many others use the realm warp as a sort of meeting place for realm members. If not that, make /home 1 and /home 2.

Please put in per player rollback for mods/admins.
Add griefing protection and chest protection somehow.
Have either /realm warp or /home 1 and /home 2.
Get rid of the visitors disable command.
Make realms that are not 100x100 within 2-4 weeks destroyed.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll be sure to post more later.
BIG AWESOME ELABORATE IDEA.

Well, actually, not really.

I was thinking that if someone is inactive for over 10 minutes then above their name will be the letters AFK in brackets. I see panthers go AFK a lot and I think that the server should tell people if the person is AFK so you know not to talk to them.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]