Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By stone712
what's been going on with the server? im guessing its probably with the update to beta 1.2... if so, when is the server going to get updated?
By tgebbia
Hmod is discontinued for Bukkit, so what if Hmod is not fixed for 1.2?
By kerovon
It does look like anyone who has the update can't get on the server, so the sooner it is updated, the sooner it can have people on it again. On the other hand, I've been logged on since earlier this morning, and its kind of interesting being the only person on the server.
By Honzo
kerovon wrote:It does look like anyone who has the update can't get on the server, so the sooner it is updated, the sooner it can have people on it again. On the other hand, I've been logged on since earlier this morning, and its kind of interesting being the only person on the server.
This is not true:

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=170

You can still connect but you need the old minecraft.jar and I made a guide to show people who were unaware of this how to do it.
By mastertegm
ssoooooooo, is the server up or not?
By redsoul8
what just happened the sever was working fine and then now it says connection refusal. i I think it has something to do with saving issues but im not sure. somecody tell me whats happening!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]