Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By aqua797
If your an admin and you see this, would you mind shutting down the server for a few minutes and rebooting it? The lag is normally tolerable, but I haven't seen this many complaints since the chunk insertions on the old map. :ugeek:
By Slicmi
It says when I log in that this is an outdated server. If you havent downloaded Beta 1.3, can you do it as soon as possible please?
By aqua797
:o I just got minecraft working on linux, and it said that the server was outdated. I booted back into windows to find that Notch had just released an update. :x

do you think you could update the server so people can use it again. once you restart minecraft, you can't get into the server.
By Tokyo
Had the same problem with the client updating all by it's self without any permission and subsequently breaking compatibility. After it gets done, exit minecraft and restore minecraft.jar from an earlier backup to the %appdata%/.minecraft/bin/ folder and restart the client. It shouldn't try to update again and you can get back on.

I hope you have a backup of minecraft.jar or you won't be able to get back on.
By Intelli
jailbird556 wrote:Hey Intelli,
do you think you could add a search option to the full map. I can't find my realm anywhere on it.
Thanks,
Jailbird556.
Eventually. I'm going to be busy for the next week, so once I get the server updated, etc, there'll be a pause in development for a week or so.
By jailbird556
Intelli wrote:
jailbird556 wrote:Hey Intelli,
do you think you could add a search option to the full map. I can't find my realm anywhere on it.
Thanks,
Jailbird556.
Eventually. I'm going to be busy for the next week, so once I get the server updated, etc, there'll be a pause in development for a week or so.
ya i understand that just a suggestion for the future. XD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]