Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
OneManWo1fPac wrote:I'm far from rich. I'm poor as crap. I still spent 20k on tickets though. And these are RANDOM its not like you buy more and auto-win. A lot of times IRL the people with more tickets don't get it.
good for you for spending 20k on tickets. I can't afford to spend what you did, let alone with what greifing I've been going through lately. I am lucky enough to buy a realm every month or so. I may have spent only 1500 on tickets and I may not even buy any more after that.
By dlgn
OneManWo1fPac wrote:I'm far from rich. I'm poor as crap. I still spent 20k on tickets though. And these are RANDOM its not like you buy more and auto-win. A lot of times IRL the people with more tickets don't get it.
LOL. "Poor as crap" and you can still afford to spend 20K on tickets. All my wealth is in items. If I used all, and I mean all, of my raw credits, I could buy three tickets. xD

~dlgn
dlgn wrote:
LOL. "Poor as crap" and you can still afford to spend 20K on tickets. All my wealth is in items. If I used all, and I mean all, of my raw credits, I could buy three tickets. xD

~dlgn
same here
By dlgn
mr. roach wrote:20k is a lot for some people, including me. I define poor :[
Normally, I could muster 20K, no problem. I just happened to have invested in a stack of diamond ore for use with enchanting. Pretty soon, I'll start profiting, but I don't think it's worth buying 40 tickets considering the chance of me winning is miniscule. In fact, since so many prople will be buying only a few tickets, chances are that someone who doesn't buy many tickets will win, so the fewer tickets you buy, the more likely it is that you'll win.

/flawedlogic

~dlgn
Wouldn't it be cool if...
We could do a guild play? Each member invests a certain amount in tickets, and if they win, the winnings are split between the participants? If every guild member bought x amount of tickets, their chances of winning, and the amount the jackpot holds, goes up.
@Leaf, I don't know about that. Some of my members, well eh. Let's put it like this. I would be nice and give everyone in my guild 20k each so that's 440k, leaving me with any left. Id just have good guild members, and I wish my guild would do the same for others, and all guilds do the same.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]