MineRealm Community It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 pm

 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined:   Nov 6, 2011
Posts:   44

Verified IGN:
regisun

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
waaaaaah why'd i have to miss it all.

Would have LOVED to see korriban back when it was thriving.

Mind explaining what the blockade game was? Seems fun!
Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Oct 3, 2011
Posts:   542
Location:   The Internet

Verified IGN:
AlM

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
regisun wrote:
waaaaaah why'd i have to miss it all.

Would have LOVED to see korriban back when it was thriving.

Mind explaining what the blockade game was? Seems fun!


It was fairly simple really. Everyone was warped into the middle of a flatland area, and immediately had to start running due to the fact that fire was spawning just behind them, in every direction that they ran in. Once you managed to get out of the manicness of the start with some health left, the next challenge was to have enough room to keep running around until the end. This was particularly hard if someone had cut across a big open area as it was then much harder to stay out of fire for a long period of time.

Intelli won the first game, darkleemar won the second, third, and fourth games, the last game was one by... Urr... I forgot xD. I should of got the full orders of death for every game in my footage, so I'll have a look if anyone wants to know where they came.

_________________
Image
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Oct 6, 2011
Posts:   908
Location:   wales - UK

Verified IGN:
LARDIMUS_PRIME

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
I missed it :,(

_________________
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Dec 19, 2010
Posts:   66

Verified IGN:
Wraith223

User Reputation:  
3/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Oct 3, 2011
Posts:   542
Location:   The Internet

Verified IGN:
AlM

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

Remember to set the video to the highest quality. Also, I apologize for how poor it is, but it's the best I'll get with free software.


_________________
Image
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Aug 21, 2011
Posts:   482

Verified IGN:
Xzor

User Reputation:  
5/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
AlM wrote:
Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

Remember to set the video to the highest quality. Also, I apologize for how poor it is, but it's the best I'll get with free software.



I'm famous! :D Thanks for recording. I was considering it, but the whole day's events would have been about 10GB.

Next year I'd like to see something like this. It looks pretty fun.


And I bring you: Intelli's Pig adventure: (Album) http://imgur.com/a/VKeCc

Image

_________________
Image
http://map.minerealm.com/map/#/-1615/64/-229/-2/0/0
Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   May 23, 2012
Posts:   790

Verified IGN:
Ninjalo

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
AlM wrote:
Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

Remember to set the video to the highest quality. Also, I apologize for how poor it is, but it's the best I'll get with free software.


Video bombing since :54

_________________
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 8, 2011
Posts:   2,021

Verified IGN:
FlannyFlan

User Reputation:  
4/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
AlM wrote:
regisun wrote:
waaaaaah why'd i have to miss it all.

Would have LOVED to see korriban back when it was thriving.

Mind explaining what the blockade game was? Seems fun!


It was fairly simple really. Everyone was warped into the middle of a flatland area, and immediately had to start running due to the fact that fire was spawning just behind them, in every direction that they ran in. Once you managed to get out of the manicness of the start with some health left, the next challenge was to have enough room to keep running around until the end. This was particularly hard if someone had cut across a big open area as it was then much harder to stay out of fire for a long period of time.

Intelli won the first game, darkleemar won the second, third, and fourth games, the last game was one by... Urr... I forgot xD. I should of got the full orders of death for every game in my footage, so I'll have a look if anyone wants to know where they came.


In short, It's minecraft version of Tron Cycles.

_________________
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   May 23, 2012
Posts:   790

Verified IGN:
Ninjalo

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
Image

_________________
Image
Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Dec 31, 2011
Posts:   762
Location:   Trinity

Verified IGN:
mitchman04

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official MineRealm 2nd Anniversary Photo/Video Thread
I have a good screenshot, but it says: the file is too big, maximum allowed size is 512 KiB.

Any clue why this is happening, and how I can fix it?
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Post new reply  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron