Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
iixam wrote:
TornadicManiac wrote:-snip-
Wow, how long did that take to upload to Youtube?
The file started out being around 8gb when I rendered it all - I managed to decrease that to just under 3gb. Took around 9hrs to upload to Youtube. It was also full HD, but ended up being 720p due to the compression.
As the champions of all realm gather to defeat the beast, a chill runs down the spine. I take a look around and I'm feeling comfortable knowing my brethren will fight with me till the end, till death.

As the coding of dimensions breaks the server can't hold the beast imprisoned any longer, it's to powerful now.

It strikes the center of what we call home, Spawn City. A fury of sandstorms terrorizes the air as the ground start shacking. It moves through ground, as shark through water. We will put this monster to rest as my grandfathers did a year ago. The beast starts taking us out one by one, as we disparate are trying to find its weakness. Swords and bows makes no damage against the sandbeast.

Dweller looks at me, we know what we must do. It's time for ancient magic.

We hide, looking for a page in the Arcane Scrolls, I sense the beast approaching, we run. being to slow the sand starts reaching me, It's too late. It ensnares my leg!... Dweller! Take the scolls!.. RUN!... The sand fills my lungs. I can't scream, but close my eyes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
@redkiller, What a nice story xD. Here's mine once upon a time there was some giant blob trying to destroy everything. I look at my teamates, me myself and I, then I run like hell xD. I take on a brutal fight being targeted 8 times, the beast destroys my brand new IV, I die, I was last man alive, I win, I had fun, then I said to myslelf. You just won agaisnt the sandbeast on minecraft your life is now -1.6 percent complete. De end isn't dat great?
OneManWo1fPac wrote:@redkiller, What a nice story xD. Here's mine once upon a time there was some giant blob trying to destroy everything. I look at my teamates, me myself and I, then I run like hell xD. I take on a brutal fight being targeted 8 times, the beast destroys my brand new IV, I die, I was last man alive, I win, I had fun, then I said to myslelf. You just won agaisnt the sandbeast on minecraft your life is now -1.6 percent complete. De end isn't dat great?
Amazing. I need to make a book out of this story.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]