Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Anniversary 2012 Photo/Video Thread

This thread is for posting photos/videos taken on the day of the anniversary festivities (Nov 3, 2012). The best photos/videos posted here will be compiled into an official album.

A schedule of activities can be found at http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =0&t=10473

Please only post photos/videos taken on November 3rd, 2012. For screenshots, please use F1 to hide the chat/inventory, unless you purposely wish to capture a message in the game chat.

This thread will be unlocked on Nov 3rd, and will remain open to submissions for one week.

Have fun!
@hippo he added 15 more spots, i still wont make it on thou since mi randomly banned. i have a video of intelli riding a pig brutely murdering it in fire then ctaching me with a sishing rod that ill post son :D
The ones i have of Vortex sign infront of the first UN sign you made are to big to attach :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]