By mananco
simonn wrote:When i type in the user part.. it says user not found when the user is on?
and when i type /co t; 1h r; 10 it says specify the amount of times to rollback?
you use : not ; XD
~mananco
By Shark
Can you look up flint used to cause fire? I found a lot of fire grief and cant find the player that placed teh flint fire. I have witnesses but I cant just take their word for it.
By Guest
Press45201 wrote:Doent work for me please help!!! i type /co rollback u;honeybadger14111 t;1w r;10
And dosent work please help!!
I dont know if you already found out or not. even if you have or not,I tell it.. the reason why you doesn't work for you,is either one of 2 things. 1: you don't have permsiion. 2: you did it wrong. and as I see you used ;
instead you should use :
By Guest
Works extremely well. I recommend this for everyone :!:

Is it possible to add an r:#we to represent the area marked with world edit using a wand?
By htmlman1
aFlyingElefant wrote:I was very happy to find this plugin, it's simple and it works. But, is there any way to rollback tnt explosions because it doesn't work for me.
Make the user #tnt

So for example

/co rollback u:#tnt r:20 t:1h good luck! :D
By Mock
Says

User "#tnt" not found

for me, trying to rollback sapper dmg. tried this exact command

/co rollback u:#tnt r:20 t:1h

but didnt work :(
By skip
Seorsum wrote:When I did a rollback just now, a sign returned to where it was placed, except the writing was not rolled back also. Do signs' text normally get replaced or are they always blank when rolled back?
yes signs do rollback just have to config it in the files. but i did it and it worked for me.
By Briggz5d
How do i find out who Placed a Block before i rollback ?
I don't know the Player name, something like /co inspect t:1d r:10 ??
By Tyshark9
Briggz5d wrote:How do i find out who Placed a Block before i rollback ?
I don't know the Player name, something like /co inspect t:1d r:10 ??
hmm.. did you read the first post?

you use "/co i" to go into inspection mode. Then to see who placed the block, you click on the block. It will give you detailed information about that location (like player name, how long ago it was placed/broken, what was broken/placed)
By topgear.david
Hi,
I just installed the plugin and I'm trying to restore an item (for instance Bedrock) this is what I type:
Code: Select all
co restore 7
I am getting the following error:
Code: Select all
Please specify the amount of time to restore
Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I should do.
Thanks,
David
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]