By Guest
When you inspect something it only shows me the very last thing that happened to it, any way to see more?
By Shark
Press45201 wrote:Doent work for me please help!!! i type /co rollback u;honeybadger14111 t;1w r;10
And dosent work please help!!
Make sure you are using colons ":" not semi-colons ";"
By TheAppleKid20
aFlyingElefant wrote:I was very happy to find this plugin, it's simple and it works. But, is there any way to rollback tnt explosions because it doesn't work for me.
For username make it #tnt
it works
here's a quote of an example
/co rollback u:#tnt r:18 t:2m
By Chernobyl
Hello,i'm a mod on a server wich is using this plugin,i like it very much but there is something i miss,radius inspect so you can inspect an area of a greif.

We have Fire greifs as a banneble offence but,its hard to find who made the fire greif,and who wanna go around and check 100 wooden blocks after a fire block been placed somewere?

This is maybe something you should consider adding to the plugin? :)
By Guest
Press45201 wrote:Doent work for me please help!!! i type /co rollback u;honeybadger14111 t;1w r;10
And dosent work please help!!
Dude your using the wrong expressions in it
this is how you do it...
type /co rollback u:honeybadger14111 t:1w r:10
is colon not semi-colon
By Guest
simonn wrote:When i type in the user part.. it says user not found when the user is on?
and when i type /co t; 1h r; 10 it says specify the amount of times to rollback?
Make sure you are usen a colon, not semi-colon AND that you put no spaces after the 't:' or the 'r:' etc...

It worked for me fine!
By RecklessDaddy
Is there a way to get more history on chest and block locations?

BTW this is an AWESOME plugin!~
By kingsize
Thank you for this plugin! it is awesome
It even rollbacks (big parts of) bukkit saving errors caused by the new 1.3 not saving chunks when teleporting... an entire rollercoaster dissappeared at our server =/ unfortunately it could not rollback entirely but it did the biggest part! even though it isnt suppose to do these kind of things XD
normal rollbacks from griefers work like a charm though!

i love your plugin i use it alot im very glad you made such a decent piece of software!
and i wanted to say THANK YOU!
By Kay
I was wondering why I nedeed to feed my ox again and why I got the freebies. Other than the ox being hungry again I didn't have any real impact. But I can always use a free level boost. That's worth 100k xp to me.
By Jacques
Thank you for the update, the panel is very nice ! but i can't use the Lightbox (Lightbox2) eecfft anymore because a big black square appears in the half up part of my blogi have to use the Highslide effet, i didn't know it and i find it very cool, quite better than the Lightbox so that's fine for me but there is something to fix because everything was working well just before my update of the plugin !
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]