Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
Just to make it clear I have banned people for excessive cursing and using racist remarks before. And in this case I see it excessive enough to warn Anavrinn.
Also please leave up the post.

PS I have banned several people for using the n-word also.
Really off topic here, but JD could you check your inbox? Idk if you get any notifications about new messages, and I can't get on the server right now, so....

Edit: oh wait you do get notified.
-facepalm-
Last edited by Sharingan616 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TripleA is right, i do have little brain damage but i want to say a few things

It is stupid of me to admit but i have been using MINOR swear words before that "atrocious" verbal assault against people and people really didn't mind or told me that it offended them. So unknowningly, i didnt think people would have a problem with my fruity language.

Secondly, the server is in a state of 'forever alone' due to the lack of people playing prob bcuz the update. If more than 10 people were on, I wouldn't have antagonized myself in saying such things.

THESE ARE NOT EXCUSES, they're just what i thought at the time.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. I donno what that means but i'll just put that in there
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]